Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You won!!

After several years of struggle with different and very complicated circumstances we did it with our commitment in order to achieve our goals and aims. I really didn't know and being unable to understand you could this to me. Now you are carrying several peoples life in your hand. Only a single decision could make a huge difference in many peoples life. I never ever imagined that you can do this to me. I think now things, thoughts, opinions has changed but when I met you I didn't find any single difference in you. I found everything was in order and everything was as same to previous. You can realize yourself what type of human being am I?. Now you proved yourself that you are a person with stone hearted. I just can't believe whats going on me?. Oh no if you just agreed there could be brighter things in you and me as well. This is fact that as soon as a baby is born and gets 2 years of old age his/her 90% of brain is already developed so we are already multiplied by twenty times.I would like to suggest you keep on and do continue to make your decisions by others. As long as I am alive I will definitely listen and know from any sources. You just become really happy with prosperous life ahead. Thank god ! I am being able to make my own decisions so I can live and work with own my way. As you know that all of we are human beings and all of need and want is happiness. I can see people's are roaming here and there just for happiness but  I really don't know how many peoples are able to catch happiness and live their life happily. Now I am absolutely confident because I have done...no..no  we have done it and proved this world that we can do it. I really don't have any single words to say regarding god. I think god is not in my favor and he is in your favor. thanks thanks for everything and sorry for everything that caused you suffer.

No comments: