Wednesday, May 11, 2011

congratulations!!

First of all thank you so much for everything you had done. You are good fighter, I really respect your strong determination, strength, your efforts, your endeavors in order to achieve your goal that you had put. I really had nothing to say and I do want to congratulate you on your success. You really confronted several difficult situations, circumstances, conditions even in very tough and hard times. I think you are good manager of and you are managing time that is all what I want to say. Of course I just came there in your life just for sometime and disappeared permanently. I would like to assure you that I am being unable to manage time and unfortunately time is managing me. This is really a unfortunate. I strongly adhere your strong commitments, yes of course I do respect your strong and extremely organizational skills. You are here because what you were yesterday and you will be what you are today. I admire your humanitarian quality, professional quality, again I would like to say that you can become FLORENCE NITINGALE. And you deserve it. Not just that you are good employee, good sister, daughter, good sister, good wife everything.

No comments: