Wednesday, May 11, 2011

From Zero and my papa

There is very sunny day!! sometimes I used to joke and say with my friends that "is there seven or eight suns are there in the sky" they smile. In this sunny day my daily routine is just to wake up early in the morning and go somewhere e-commerce training that is annoying me with the instructors and employers. As soon as completing training I used to modify and prepare cv, having tea, and hanging on different types public vehicles from one location to another. I just see people's rushing here and there. Sometimes I really become surprise what are they doing? where are they going? where they are from? what they do?. this world is such a peculiar and really embarrassing. And my another major daily work is to visit recruitment offices after seeing in different news papers. give and tell my previous experiences. Sometimes savior headache makes my head bound to burst. After all walking in the midday sun I think is not irregular. Remembrance of my mother makes me my heart swollen and my heart start to move fast. Hello! mom I am sure you are having really tough time. I am so sorry, I am extremely sorry I am being unable to make communication with you. I hope you will apologies me. isn't it? Dad! where have you gone ? won't you get back? I think you are looking me from above. You told me dad I am really brave? but now I don't think I am. You lied me. Now I have been realizing how hard you work in order to grow me young? I am so sorry papa. I can't excuse myself. I still remember the things and matters that you told me. You took me to market when I was small and bought a white shoe for me. We went several places where you hold me. I am so sorry papa! where are you? I still have your cloths, photographs, your caps and everything. Sometimes you come in my dream and walking together but when I wake up you are not there. Actually I didn't wanted to write about you emotionally I remembered you and that did not stopped from my heart. I am so sorry papa.I still remember that I have taken you several hospitals all around the country. How special you were? you used to talk with people in different topics. You were always good, brave, courageous, clever, kind hearted and you were one of the best papa in the world and you were simple awesome and uncomparable. Papa..........

No comments: